This offer is to have a win-win situation for local partner and the Company, having the vast experience of 17 years in the field of Broadband services. Local partner will create the networkin his area, for catering to the subscribers of his locality and maintain it, where the company will provide the connectivity , to be offered to subscribers , and all other facilities like software for subscriber management, billing, legal and other value added support. Company will also train the staff of local provider as per the need. Company will help the local partner to design the marketing strategy, and will also provide mechanism to rum the business of broadband
Local partner has to create the local network. Company will provide the connectivity to nearest POP location of the telecom provider.
Installation charge is to be collected from subscribers by the local partner and the entire sum remains with local partner. Company doesn’t take any share from the same.
Apart from one time cost of creating local network, following are the expenses comes to local partner
1. Rent of the local office
2. Electricity Bill
3. Salary of the local employees
4. Travelling expenses of local employees
5. Local advertising
6. Petrol expenses of local employees
7. Communication cost of local employees and office
8. Maintenance charge for local network
Whatever the subscription amount collected from the local subscribers, after deducting the service tax and applicable license fee for broadband services( 8% at present), remaining amount is shared as per the percentage described in the revenue sharing table of the agreement.
From 1st of every month to the last day of month, whatever subscription amount collected and deposited by local partner, in company’s account, for the same the settlement shall be done between 7th to 10th day in the next month.
• Security deposit amount varies as per the location, ranging from Rs. 2 Lac to Rs. 5 Lac, depending upon the type of city where the franchisee is being offered.
• Security deposit is taken for the safeguard of the company’s interest, as on the first day company is investing heavily , before the revenue starts.
Yes, security deposit is fully refundable, provided the local partner remains with company for a defined period of time , or terminate the franchisee agreement with proper reason and giving the proper written notice to the company.